The The Unemployed Graduates of Calvin's esteemed pre-architecture program

2.06.2008


Hi everyone.
Cheers to Will for encouraging more posting. I am curious to what everyone has been doing and where the pre-arch has taken you.
I am now living in Denver and attending CU Denver for Architecture.
While the school does not have the highest standards, there are some very talented people here--mostly drawn for the outdoor life, but talented nevertheless. I like what we are doing and am currently in the process of diagraming our new site for the current studio project. Lots of mixed media drawings, graphics and presentation stuff right now.
I am working now on yet another portfolio for a summer job. Hopefully I get something with the way the economy is now. Denver is still growing, but it is scary to think I may finish school with big loans and not much of a job market.
The photo is of my dog Fen. He looks like a bully, but is really a big lover.
all for now. peace out.
Oh, and don't ask why I have three usernames on this blog. I spaced and only know the current one.

2 Comments:

  • Nice/cute dog and nice scenery behind the dog. I did a project on Colorado somewhere in the 2nd-4th grade range and I think I've always thought it was the coolest state since then...

    By Blogger matt vander ploeg, at 2/06/2008 7:33 PM  

  • yeah... colorado is pretty rad. You should post pictures of your house. To bring other people up to speed, you bought a house, and have renovated it... which I saw a "work in progress" stage.

    YEAH!

    By Blogger Will Krzymowski, at 2/07/2008 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home