The The Unemployed Graduates of Calvin's esteemed pre-architecture program

5.23.2006

Faking It

Who votes for changing the title to Calvin Architecture? I just woke up from a nap and am annoyed by the "Arch"... [looks like it's already been changed]

Anyway, I plan on sympathizing with Pete and writing about how "I don't know what to do with my life...lol" which is relative and should be put in context. How many people really know what they are doing and how many are 'faking' it? It's a lot easier to fake it. I could go into advertising and be 'sucessful'...I'm almost sure of it. I look at more as trying to tackle my "Mid-life Crisis" now instead of when I'm fifty. Perhaps this isn't the right way to look at it though.Erm...whatever...I didn't pick a major until junior year (made a mistake btw), I haven't done a whole lot of career/grad shool/"arch" school research, and I do not have clearly defined strengths and weaknesses, and I can write run-on sentences so maybe I'm not at the stage to make some of the big life decisions yet. Or maybe I should pick something and run with it and stop being so cautious.

Maybe I can write something like that and ask for advice when I figure out how to post on here.
--
Written by Matt, posted by Pete